Is it matter what we wear?


 I am student studying in the college well is it matter what I wear and what my profession is wearing in the class?

 I remember that just from the childhood as a little kid in the school I use observe my mates like to form the perception and conclusion of who they are their background, ethnicity  before ever knowing them. But I was not the only kid in school forming stupid judgment on others. We all are repeating the same as not always we are right about them. It is so natural that I think nobody stop it or rather they have switch to brain. The matter of fact it just starts increasing as we grow old. Now you are under the constant watch all the times at work and social life.

It matter a lot when it comes to your work. We want to prove our self as the smarter than all other coworker, competitors and clients as well. The first assessment their brain do is not by hearing about you or watching the portfolio, it is the times when they look from top to bottom the way you dress from suit, tie and shoes for some even socks matter. Observing all now they try figure out who are they dealing out some smart, intelligent or just an amateur. Is here is the point which just matter a lot it changes the way of interaction and level respect you will receive from someone else is the way we dress our self for business or any job. Clothes can be a tour guide which guide others of who u are? By choosing particular sort of clothes we are sharing up our fragile and tentative characteristics. We are both communicating to others who we are and what we wanna be. I' m pretty sure every one of us want the respect. All the assumption on us can be change with the dressing.

Every job and work comes with a unique dress to perform the task successfully and show your dedication to the work. Clothes even distinguish the difference between the authority and responsibility in a common work place. . "Great men are seldom over-scrupulous in the arrangement of their attire" said by Charles dickens defines the one form of success for great people.
         So yes it matter a lot what we wear in the work place. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog